How to Buy an Island? Islands for Sale


Is it possible at all?

In our society there are people how have casual job and standard expenses. There are also such people who can afford to buy a luxury car or save enough money for an expensive trip. But there are also rich people, who consider buying a jet, a yacht or an island as a usual investment. An extravagant businessman Larry Ellison has already bought 97% of Lanai, Hawaiian Islands. He already invested 300 million dollars, and of course one of the richest men on the planet will invest more to buy the remaining 3%.

So, can you buy an island, as he did? Yes, you can! We present here a list of beautiful places with islands for sale at a reasonable price that you and me can consider as well. Where are you going to have you own paradise?